Thursday, March 08, 2007

HERE COME THE SPARTANS

The New York Times hates the new Zack Snyder film, "300".

"300" is about as violent as "Apocalypto" and twice as stupid.

So do a lot of other left wing rags who deplore real history and prefer the revisionist version where the Greeks are not white Europeans and the Persians are not swarthy Asians.

And that is good enough for me. I can't wait to see "300".

Actually, my interest extends beyond loving anything which gives leftists pain. Although, that is an excellent reason. But I also love history, especially ancient history, and more especially ancient history which immortalizes noble sacrifice and honor, which is so lacking in today's narcissistic population of sheep.

Plus I loved "Sin City", the first depiction of another of Frank Miller's graphic novels.  These are great, stylized , innovative efforts in film making. Totally different than the usual left wing propaganda pap spewing from the pores of no talent Hollywood babies.

So, off I go to the theater for the first time in along time to vote with my money in favor of something worth my time and gold.

Here come the Spartans baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Fright Night 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks